EMERGING COLLABORATORS WANTED!
Emerging female identifying bloggers, content creators, amateur photographers, influencers and future thought leaders - we want to work with you!
MEL is a start up sanitary subscription service focussing on organic products with no minimum spend on bespoke orders and free delivery anywhere in Australia. We are a social enterprise, which means we give part of our profits to help local women in need.
As we are just babies ourselves, we are looking to collaborate with up and comers, game changers and future big deals in digital media.
If you would like the chance to publish your work and use images and articles in your own portfolio (as well as for us to publish them on our platforms) then we'd love to hear from you!
Terms and Conditions:
- MEL will provide each successful applicant with free product samples and a unique discount voucher to use for yourself, your followers and family and friends on future subscriptions
- This is an unpaid opportunity, all work will be credited accordingly
- If supplying MEL with articles, photos or opinions you agree to your work being used across MEL's digital platforms - including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, eDM, MEL website etc.
- Our core values focus on women's health, sustainability, combatting period poverty in Australia and providing a high quality sanitary product with the convenience of a subscription service - we hope you will join us in collaboration
- You must be based in Australia to participate
To apply send a blurb about yourself & tell us why you'd love to work with MEL to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Love, MEL x